1 garlic clove
1 red chilli
1tbsp olive oil
400g pork mince
1 tbsp tomato puree
1tsp ground cumin
0.5 tsp paprika
Pinch of ground black pepper
4 tortilla wraps
1tbsp sour cream, cottage cheese or mayonnaise to serve (as preferred)
1. Finely chop the onions, slice up the garlic very thinly, de-seed and chop the chilli.
2. Heat the butter and oil together in a frying and gently fry the onions until they start to brown.
3. Add the pork mince and stir fry until until starting to brown and the pink has all gone.
4. Add the chilli and garlic and continue to stir fry.
5. Stir in the tomato puree, cumin,paprika and black pepper; contiue to stir fry.
6. Add a tablespoon of water, the pan will sizzle. (If the mixture starts to stick to the pan add a little extra water but the mixture ultimately has to be dry).
7. Meanwhile heat the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 30–40 seconds.
8. Divide the fried ingredients into four and place a portion on each tortilla wrap, arrange so the wrap can be folded to enclose the ingredients, add the sour cream, matonnaise or cottage cheese. (Add additional chilli sauce if required)
9. Fold up the tortilla wrap and eat.