1 small bunch of fresh corriander
4 spring onions
1 green chili
200g basmati or thai cracked rice (as preferred)
1. Dice about half the pineapple (10–15mm cubes).
2. Finely chop the corriander leaves.
3. Chop up the spring onions dicarding the woody green tops.
4. Deseed and finely chop the green chilli.
5. Cook the rice with three times the volume of water to rice.
6. When the rice is cooked rinsed and drained, stir in the pineapple, chilli, spring onions and corriander.
7. Serve as an accompaniment.