2 spring onions
0.25 red pepper
3 chestnut mushrooms
1 red chilli
10mm fresh root ginger (or 0.25 tsp ground ginger)
Pinch of ground black pepper
1 garlic clove (optional)
1tsp olive oil
1 tortilla wrap
1tbsp sour cream or cottage cheese (as preferred)
1. Slice the onions and mushrooms, chop the red pepper and finely de-seed and chop the chilli, thinly slice the ginger and garlic (if used).
2. Heat the butter and oil together in a frying pan and gently fry the vegetables, chilli, ginger, pepper and garlic.
3. Meanwhile heat the tortilla wrap in the microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Tip all the fried ingredients onto the tortilla wrap, arrange so the bread can be folded to enclose the ingredients, add the sour cream or cottage cheese
5. Fold up the tortilla wrap and eat